Future Mr and Mrs M

Here are just a few shots from yesterdays shoot. It was a beautiful day and I love exploring our downtown. I need to go down there more often. Thanks guys for letting me take your pictures.


Please let me know what you think and how I can improve.-Jamie

Powers Fam  – (November 9, 2009 at 1:25 AM)  

I think they look so great! Love the last pic by the giant doors. Very cool spot. Where were you when Cliff and I needed engagement photos?

Jamie Pearson  – (November 9, 2009 at 5:22 AM)  

Jen sorry didn't know you then. But it looks like you found a good photographer I love the family picture that is on your blog.

Anonymous –   – (November 10, 2009 at 10:43 AM)  

Those photos are great, Jamie! Where are mine and David's? Heh heh.

Jamie Pearson  – (November 10, 2009 at 4:01 PM)  

There is one of you guys I think its my very first entry. Don't worry I had you up there.

juleen  – (November 13, 2009 at 6:23 AM)  

Love the one in the door way, good arctectural element. Could crop them tighter, remeber what your photo is about. Watch your background items, ie the railing exiting her head and the bricks framing them. Glad you're having fun with it, keep up the good work!
xoxo

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP