Texture Photo Challenge



This week is "Texture" photo challenge. I have never played with textures before so I thought I would give it a try this morning. Chloe once again in my model. That's what happens when she is always at my house. I think this picture is hilarious because she was trying to smile for the camera and this has to be the worst smile. Check out more pictures by clicking the button above

Cheryle  – (January 25, 2010 at 2:25 PM)  

Thanks for your comment on my post. Your little girl is adorable, I love her big eyes! Good choice on texture, it suits the picture and the edit.

Yukio  – (January 26, 2010 at 3:50 AM)  

The wonderful thing about texture is the drama it adds. I think you've done an excellent job of adding further distress and emotion! Super job!

rebecs  – (January 26, 2010 at 8:42 PM)  

yes, very cute. is texture the same thing as an action?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP