Case Family

The Case Family is back together again. Lee just got home from a year long deployment. Thanks Lee for serving our country! Here are some pictures we took Monday morning in the rain. Of course it had to rain the one day we could all get together but good thing downtown Fayetteville has some cool alley ways. Below Emily and Lee I think they are a beautiful couple.They have beautiful kids that did not want to look at the camera or stand up.

William is so cute. He looks so much older from the last time I took his pictures and that was just a few months agoEllie was mesmerized by the rain. In almost all the pictures she was watching the rain fall.
I did however get one with all them looking at the camera. Yeah!!! They are such a cute family and I am sooooo sad they are moving away. I need to get used to this army life.

bjahlstrom  – (February 26, 2010 at 6:51 AM)  

Those are some good pictures, Jamie! I love the historic look of downtown Fayetteville.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP