Celebrating Mom at I heart faces


This week I heart faces is celebrating moms. I would love to put a picture of my mom up here or my mother-in-law but it makes it kind of hard when they live so far away. I took this picture recently and just love it. This woman is so great, she is a military wife and has 2 adorable daughters. Happy Mother's Day Kelly!

fiddlehead  – (May 11, 2010 at 7:08 AM)  

Great shot of a sweet Mommy hug.

Our Family  – (May 11, 2010 at 7:15 AM)  

very sweet moment! love the b&w. gives the shot a very timeless look. :+)

Joanne  – (May 11, 2010 at 8:49 AM)  

Great shot!! Love the expressions. Beautiful.

Anonymous –   – (May 11, 2010 at 5:45 PM)  

What a great embrace! Beautiful!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP