New Pictures

Last week I had the chance to take pictures of 2 different families. I am so grateful that Jesse is able to watch Kade and he encourages me to go out. I love having a supportive husband. For some reason I can't move the picture below but I was playing around on photoshop with this picture.


I took pictures of Aneesah and her nephews in my yard. I think they turned out pretty great what do you think?

So I took pictures of the H family too. This was one of the first pictures I took and it was super funny...a 4 year old flipping off the camera it makes me laugh so I had to post it.

After I gave the boys so chips they became very silly

There is something so special about photographing families when one of them is about to leave for a year. Mr H deployed the day after we took these pictures and will be gone for a year. Thank you Mr H for serving our country.


bjahlstrom  – (July 27, 2010 at 1:01 PM)  

Those are some good pictures, Jamie. I got a compliment from my cousin while I was on vacation. She mentioned how good my engagement picture was. It really is awesome...it's my favorite. It's hanging over my bed. You're talented!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP