Rocio

I had a photo shoot with Rocio and it was a lot of fun. She had so many fun ideas and changed up her attire by adding a scarf or jacket about 10 different times it was so much fun.  It was however freezing and I don't say that lightly it was so cold I don't think it was even 35 degrees outside.  It was worth the cold because I think we walked away with some great pictures. Thanks Rocio




bjahlstrom  – (December 15, 2010 at 9:53 AM)  

Were you guys on the River Trail? She looks great! I love Rocio!

Jamie Pearson  – (December 15, 2010 at 10:58 AM)  

No it was the parking lot of the sports center. It was perfect for pictures I did a photo shoot of some twins there a couple weeks ago and then Rocio wanted to go there too. I love the leaves they are so much fun and better yet so close to my house.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP