Brynn and David

I found a new favorite spot right in time to leave.  I saw this awesome bridge on a fellow photographers blog and he so graciously shared the spot with me.  It was beautiful and we went and set up the tripod to do a few last family pictures in Fayetteville before we leave.  Then I really wanted to take pictures of someone else there and so I called Brynn. Brynn and David are always up for having fun and spur of the moment things so off we went and I have to say I LOVE these pictures.  Thanks Brynn and David for being models for me and happy year and a half of marriage!!





This one is my favorite



bjahlstrom  – (April 14, 2011 at 9:51 AM)  

That was soooo fun! You got some great shots. We'll miss you guys.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP