Christmas Shoot

I love pintrest! I love the ideas that you can find and yes I actually tried one out.  I called up some friends and put together the shoot in our livingroom.  I'm pretty happy with the way things turned out and I learned a lot about lighting which was fun.  A big thank you to everyone who helped out!

Why is it that my son wont look at the camera?  Even with lots of people trying to make him laugh behind me he wouldn't give in. But he has his cars!

This little one is so cute and just wanted to sit right next to the lights. I learned a lot about lighting during this shoot.

He wouldn't give me a smile but would stick out his tongue.

She refused to take her picture and look at the camera...gotta love kids!

Brothers....so cute!!

Powers Fam  – (December 8, 2011 at 7:12 AM)  

I love that you tried out a Pinterest idea!!! How fun and such cute pictures.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP