Baby Seth















Smart Helm  – (March 19, 2012 at 6:00 PM)  

You are so good. I love it when they are wide awake and look like they are just taking in whole the world!

WARNERS  – (March 19, 2012 at 8:52 PM)  

The pictures are beautiful! Seth is beautiful!! Looks like he's going to be a blondie. He really looks perfect. Love the pictures!

Kate  – (March 19, 2012 at 10:30 PM)  

Oh he is absolutely perfectly beautiful, Jamie. Congratulations. ;) I love the first picture of him with his eyes open. Oh, it made me catch my breath...just so sweet. Makes me want another one so badly!

janet  – (March 21, 2012 at 11:12 AM)  

another beautiful child. congrats to you and jesse. my favorite is the very first one. i love seeing newborn swaddled.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP