Owers Family- California

I had the awesome opportunity to photography my second cousin and his family. It had been way to long since I had seen them (12 years) so while I was in CA we were able to meet up and hang out and of course take pictures. Thank you Owers' family.







Love this family wish we lived closer so we could all hang out and get to know each other better. Family is great!

Powers Fam  – (March 14, 2013 at 10:58 PM)  

I thought these were our pictures and that you had just misspelled our name. Hahaha. Your photos are so beautiful. I love how you captured the laughter. Priceless.

Jamie Pearson  – (March 15, 2013 at 8:06 AM)  

Haha no but I should add yours. I'm a little behind on updating this =)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP