Newborn Baby J

 A couple of weeks ago I had the chance to photograph my friends baby girl. I was super excited and wanted to try some new things. Well she was wide awake for almost the entire shoot. She was wide awake so we just went with the flow and captured some of her staring straight at the camera.


Baby J fell asleep for a few minutes.

I made a few bonnets for it as well and that was fun too.


I love how her personality comes through already at 14 days.


Ashleigh had the coolest bead spread. I love the colors

Isn't her hair amazing!


Thank you Ashleigh for letting me capture pictures of Baby J. 

bjahlstrom  – (July 31, 2013 at 9:36 AM)  

Her hair is INSANE!!! I love it!

Victoria Hershman  – (August 6, 2013 at 9:03 PM)  

Her HAIR!!! I love it!! And wide awake babies are the BEST!

Emily  – (August 6, 2013 at 9:27 PM)  

SO much hair! What a cutie!

Unknown  – (August 6, 2013 at 10:11 PM)  

Such a sweet baby! With such awesome hair!!

Lorna –   – (August 7, 2013 at 11:11 AM)  

Aww these are too cute! I love the one with the tongue out ;)

Chandra Montgomery –   – (August 7, 2013 at 2:36 PM)  

Sooo cute! Love her eyes!Just beautiful!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP