Heckert Family-Spanaway, WA

This session was so much fun and turned out better than I could ever imagine. I'm good friends with Sarah and have gotten to know her family over the past couple of years. My family is so sad that they moved and I'm so grateful that I was able to capture their sweet family before they left.


I am so jealous of John's blonde hair and super tan skin. 






Oh Rachel my son misses you. Isn't she adorable? She was acting so shy during our shoot which is so funny since I know her so well.






Aren't they so cute

Sometimes its so fun to be silly


Had to get some of the parents. They are amazing parents of 7 kids






Mama and all her boys

I told the boys to kiss her and it was so cute, Sarah couldn't stop laughing


Daddy and his girls

The women of the family. They are slightly out numbered

I just love this picture of Sarah with all her kids.



boys will be boys!

Thank you Heckert Family it was so fun being with you for the afternoon. Enjoy your new home with all that sunshine!

Lorna –   – (June 6, 2014 at 9:19 AM)  

Aww too cute!

Hilary Mercer  – (June 6, 2014 at 10:37 PM)  

You did such a fabulous job. I bet THEY LOVE THEM!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP