Espino Family-Spanaway, Washington

I can not say enough kind things about this sweet family. I met this amazing family through church about 3 years ago and they are the best. They have helped watch my house and even babysat my kittens for a week(I still think I owe them for that). They have the biggest hearts and these girls let me tell you, are the sweetest, and silliest girls. I am so thankful I was able to take their family pictures and capture this time for them. It had been a few years since they had taken family pictures so it was a lot of fun. Thank you Espino Family! We will miss you
Oh Sofia you are a goof

This dad sure is lucky to have such sweet girls.  Good Luck Jose!


Miss Sofia is such a ham. She was pulling all sorts of moves for me. She has the most incredible hair too. 


These are 3 of the sweetest girls I have ever met. They love my boys and treat them so kindly. And look at all those curl aren't they beautiful?





Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP