Blake and Kati

Yesterday I took engagement pictures of Blake and Kati and it was so much fun. We went to some new places in town and had a lot of fun.
I like the random tire we found out there I think the picture turned out pretty fun


Thanks Blake and Kati for letting me take your pictures. Congrats on your engagement.

Emily Nice  – (December 16, 2009 at 6:41 PM)  

Nice pictures Jamie! I like the ones where you can see their faces (ie the black and white one)

Miriam Herm  – (December 17, 2009 at 12:18 PM)  

so good! i love the tire one. great job!

The Studes  – (December 30, 2009 at 4:29 PM)  

you did a good job! these turned out so cute.

rebecs  – (January 10, 2010 at 8:53 PM)  

I looove that first one with their hands with the train track leading out.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP