Little Jerry

This little guy did not want his picture taken. I think he was hungry and then his parents told me he gets fussy in the evening.I learned that I prefer outdoor photography so much more but I need to learn more about indoor photography. I have some reading and playing to do. I guess I will have plenty of practice in a few months.

Miriam Herm  – (January 7, 2010 at 2:12 PM)  

indoor is so different! it helps to have good lighting in your house so it's just like being outside. but it still takes a lot of practice and i'm still learning about it. good luck!

even when he's crying, that little baby still is cute. i love the blanket.

rebecs  – (January 10, 2010 at 8:52 PM)  

indoor pictures...ahhhh.
next to windows is always a good place to get some light.

bjahlstrom  – (January 13, 2010 at 9:47 AM)  

He is still really cute! Good job!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP