Baby Rex

This is baby Rex and he is 5 days old. He was just born to my super good friend Jill. Today I went over to just play with Rex and hang out with Jill and of course take pictures. He started waking up while we took pictures so I get to go back tomorrow for more fun. I think he is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen and therefore he gets lots of pictures.

They call this his pirate face
The blue afghan was a gift from a lady that comes to the pool I work at. I love how bright the colors are and thought it would be good for pictures, and I love it. Can't wait for my little guy...well yes I can 2 more months
I love his little fingers they are just so cute
I love the big yawn

This one just makes me laugh
He looks like he could be in a bubble bath. I bought this new material a few days ago because I knew I would be taking some fun baby pictures in the next little while

Emily Nice  – (March 14, 2010 at 9:01 PM)  

very cute! I like the different materials you got, makes for fun textures in the pictures. Your pictures are getting even better all the time.

Side note and not that relevant: I always think the umblical cord pictures look painful for the baby, so those aren't my favorite. Weird I know.

Smart Helm  – (March 15, 2010 at 8:42 AM)  

I like that fluffy stuff. And that afgan is pretty cool.

Anonymous –   – (March 15, 2010 at 1:56 PM)  

Oh, wow, Jamie! Those are GREAT pictures!

Brynn

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP