For Melanie

This picture reminds me of Melanie because she likes the color yellow. I did take it with her in mind so Melanie this picture is just for you. Hope you have a great day.

Smart Helm  – (March 14, 2010 at 6:19 PM)  

Thanks for the picture! I love it. Yellow is my favorite color, as everyone who comes to my house soon realizes :-)

I didn't realize u put other photographs up other than of people I don't know.. I'm gonna have to check this out more often.

Smart Helm  – (March 14, 2010 at 6:20 PM)  

I was going to add that it makes me feel loved to have a picture just for me... but accidentally hit return. It is a beautiful picture!

Emily Nice  – (March 14, 2010 at 8:47 PM)  

thats a beautify flower, even if its for melaine, I like it too :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP