I heart faces "Focusing on Angles"



This weeks photo challenge is angles. I find it fun shooting at different angles. Below is a picture of Bella. We were at a birthday party and I was sitting on the floor getting the settings on my camera figured out when she just walked over and laid down in my lap. I just looked down at her and she looked up and snap here is the picture. I love how bright her eyes are they are so pretty. I also love the scar between her eyes because she is a girl always on the run getting into everything. Gotta love 2 year olds.

thekreativelife  – (March 23, 2010 at 4:15 AM)  

WOW! Look at those blue, blue eyes! What a great capture!

Smart Helm  – (March 27, 2010 at 8:44 AM)  

She is cutie.. I didn't notice the scar at first. I love it!

Caren  – (March 28, 2010 at 5:23 AM)  

U r so talented Jamie. Only u could get a picture of Bella actually sitting still for a moment. :). Love it....

Miriam Herm  – (April 1, 2010 at 11:28 AM)  

I figured you shot in manual because your subjects are always so evenly lit.

love the angle! so candid.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP