Chloe Photo Shoot

Today Chloe and I went walking in the Botanical Garden here in Fayetteville. I had never been there before and let me tell you its beautiful. The best part is this month is free to go there. Normally you have to pay. I am learning quick that little kids especially 2 years and younger do not like to look at the camera. More pictures to come soon.

The Studes  – (April 14, 2010 at 12:48 PM)  

so cute! you are doing an awesome job, keep up the good work and onc eyour little one gets here you will have a stay home model!!!

Jamie Pearson  – (April 14, 2010 at 6:19 PM)  

Oh i know I'm so excited. It helps that Jill lets me take picture of her kids anytime. So much fun I love it

Smart Helm  – (April 16, 2010 at 8:54 AM)  

I love the cute white dress with pink flip flops

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP