Frances Class of 2013

This is Frances. I love Frances and have known her since she was super little, like 2 or 3 years old.  Her cousin and I have been friends forever and thats how I met Frances.  When I was in college Frances was my model when I needed one for my photography class, I also taught her swim lessons and then coached her on swim team one summer.  Now she is a lifeguard and a swim instructor too.  She is also an amazing violinist and is on the high school swim team.  Thanks Frances for letting me capture this special time.  Love ya!
She has gorgeous blue eyes





I love this picture because I'm pretty sure she was telling me about that silly boy band from Irelnad or England...shoot I can't remember.  Anyway she loves them!







Congratulations Frances on being a Senior.  Enjoy this last year of high school.
More pictures to come...

Powers Fam  – (September 12, 2012 at 7:44 AM)  

Gorgeous Girl! I love the last pic of her lying down in the brush! So pretty. Great job Jamie.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP